Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let's Talk Cheap

When you think of the word Thrifty what comes to mind?
According to Webster the word thrifty means: : thriving by industry and frugality.
My definition of thrifty is wanting something but the refusal to pay full price. I mean I can not think of one thing that I have bought that I said, "Gee, I should have clipped the coupon for that...," or "I should have bought that when it was on sale." That will never happen to me because it never occurs to me that I should have NOT ran directly to the clearance section! I will knock you down just to get to the back of the store where that orange or red sign saying CLEARANCE is hanging waiting for its prey.

Journey with me throughout this blog.
  • I will teach you how to save.
  • Offer great products that you can buy from this blog
  • Make you think
  • Make you aware of different ways to save
  • Make you laugh
  • Help you live life the way it should be...thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment