Well, you know some people call it thrifty while others call it cheap. I tend to disagree with many. See I make enough money to purchase pretty much what I would like to; however, I enjoy saving money. Many say that money is meant to be spent, but in this economic era money is meant to work for you. So today was not any different from any other day. I was trying to see how I could save money.
I attended an outing in my complex where different restaurants where on hand to sample their many foods. I came home one day to a flyer on my door. I was about to dispose of the flyer until I notice that it was a "free Tastefest" of local area restaurants. This intrigued me and I of course RSVP to enjoy the tasty delights. Today was my lucky day. You see unlike most tastefest events this one provide regular size portions of food for us to sample.
Savings:
I did not have to cook nor buy dinner tonight! An added treat was to meet other people in my complex that I never saw before. That was a treat too!
No comments:
Post a Comment