Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. It took me years to discover this. Actually, I've always been cheap.

    On the other hand, I've only recently discovered what I'm about to mention. In your post, you mention that 4 days of Kroeger latter = $4 (roughly). 4 days of Panera latte = $16. That's a difference of $12. OK, so anyone can do the math.

    What are YOU doing with that $12? What I do NOW is put that into savings--IMMEDIATELY. There isn't any rule that says you can't make tiny deposits into your account. My new rule is that every $20/week that you legitimately SAVE, that's over $1,000/year.

    ReplyDelete