Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello I am back baby!!!!
Let me talk to you about saving money by using your ATM card as a credit card and getting "Rewards". This is an exciting ways to earn money while shopping! Okay whoever came up with this is a genius. This is amazing. Let me tell you how this works.

You just simply use your ATM card as a credit card and earn points. Well, this is the best thing ladies and gents since sliced bread. Recently I came really close to answering the question, "Will this be Credit or Debit with a Deb..Oh no wait...I mean credit. At the end of the month I noticed that I had about 39,000 points. So I left the points to grow in the account to something much larger. Then next month I noticed that my points had grown to 50,300 and that nearly made me jump out of my verbal seat. I was anxious to spend my points. Let the fun begin. I try to save my "rewards" for the period around the holidays so I can have gift cards to give away as gifts. This saves me time on shopping (hence saving me gas money) and they are usually happy with the fact that I spent money on them.

This is what I call a win-win situation. If you do not know what win-win means...go look it up now. I must admit I will be using my card as a credit card and gaining points.

You might say, this will make you spend more money by focusing on getting the points. Not me. I always just go about my regular daily routine, not purchasing anything that I would not normally purchase. I have gained more than 5 gift cards so far totally $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, next time...
We will talk about saving more. I have so many things to talk about. Until then, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment